After exhausting ourselves with amusement parks, we decided it was time to pretend like we were grown-ups for a little. My phone was still forgotten, but here are the tweents I would have sent.
- After all the amusement parks, we decided to have a “grown-up day” including the Reagan Library and then lunch in beautiful Santa Barbara
- I may have had some problems with some of Reagan’s policies, but his library is a wonderful repository of history. Plus, you get to stand in a full-scale replica of the oval office and tour his Air Force One.
- Reagan supported free-market enterprise, so it’s nice to see that his museum is charging $30 for a photo by Air Force One.
- Downtown Santa Barbara makes me think of Portland South because of all the people on bicycles with tattoos. But instead of microbrews it’s wine. And sun instead of clouds. Lots and lots of sun.
- All packed up and ready that night, then we got the email that our flight is cancelled tomorrow! We’re here for an extra day. Many complications, but this is hardly the worst place to have to spend an extra day!
- With this extra day, at least we can go have lunch at In-N-Out. It would have been a major gaff to go to Cali and not have a burger there!